The reports provided by us are for internal use by the client and cannot be used for universal distribution or publication to third parties. Our reports are not responsible for the inaccurate information, analysis or numbers received from report manufacturers.
Any further reproduction, transmission, photocopying in any form, recording or anything else should not be done without permission from the publisher.
The information provided by users is used for any of the below purposes:
- Responding to the requests
- Customizing the shopping experience
- Improving our products
- Communicating with the users
We collect the quantitative market data through research and interviews, and thus, the data may fluctuate due to changes in the market conditions. It is not responsible for any false or misleading information provided by users or manufacturers.
The company’s no part of strategic analysis service may be copied, stored in a retrieval system or communicated in any form via any means, recording, electronic, mechanical and likewise, without prior written permission.
What do we do with the collected information?
- Personal Information – We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.
- Anonymous Information – We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
- Sale of Information – In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Web site.
- Access to Information – Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we remove all information about you from our database.