3D Camera Market by Type (Target camera, Target free camera), By Application (Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Professional camera), By Technology (Time of flight, Stereo vision and Structured light), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2025
3D Camera Market Overview:
3D Camera market was valued at $1.31 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach $12 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 35.5% from 2018 to 2025. The need for machines to communicate directly with the real world and to solve the real world problems is driving the demand for 3D cameras. The developments in artificial intelligence, rising demand of automation in industries (including vehicles automation), depth sensing in construction & mining and face recognition systems are expected to drive the 3D camera market growth. Moreover, 3D cameras are widely used in broadcasting and entertainment industries where real world views are paramount. Academic and research communities rely heavily on 3D scanning for their research projects.
Factors impacting the market:
Growing competitions among smartphones manufacturer to provide high quality cameras, will further invite research and developments in this field. The latest invention of depth sensing cameras, such as Microsoft’s kinetic controller camera, which works in bright sunlight as well as in darkness, are expected to make the market much more competitive. However, high cost and intricacies involved in developments of these cameras are certain restraints in its market growth.
Key players profiled in the report:
Kodak, Samsung Electronics Co, Nikon, Sony, Go pro, Faro Technologies, Panasonic, Intel Corporation and LG electronics Corp among others.
Recently in march 2018 Leica Camera, in alliance with Pmdtechnologies Ag (a time of flight sensor Company), is working together to create 3D cameras for smartphones with reduced lens size. Also, Apple is developing a new 3D sensor for rear camera for its 2019 iPhones.
Key benefits offered from the report include
- An in-depth analysis of the 3D Camera market, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets
- Analysis of Global 3D Camera Market with respect to key segments such as technology, type and application
- An comprehensive regional analysis of Global 3D Camera Market has been covered in the report
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2025 is provided to elaborate the market potential and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2018 and 2025
- Profile of the major players in the Global 3D Camera Market will be provided, which include product & services, key financials, new developments & business strategies
Scope of the Global 3D Camera Market:
- Time of flight
- Structured light
- Stereo vision
- Target camera
- Target free camera
- Professional camera
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East