Ammunition Handling System Market (By Platform: Land, Naval, and Airborne; By Weapon Type: Cannons, Gatling Guns, Main Guns, Machine Guns, and Launchers; By Component: Loading Systems, Drive Assembly, Ammunition Storage Units, Auxiliary Power Units, and Other Components; By Feeding Mechanism: Linked and Link Less; By Mode Of Operation: Automatic, and Semi-Automatic; By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Row) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2016 – 2025
Ammunition Handling System Market Overview :
Global Ammunition Handling System Market is estimated to reach $4.72 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2017 to 2025. Ammunitions are the materials fired, dropped or detonated from the weapon. There are different types of ammunition handling system. It is set of systems to perform definite function and specific task. Ammunitions consist of essential designs such as primer powder, bullets, and shell. The whole ammunition handling system moves with the weapon mount in train. Loader drum is mounted with the slide, moves with the weapon in elevation.
Rising incidences of conflicts, developing firepower of gun systems, rising terrorist activities, and increasing instability worldwide are the drivers boosting the growth of the market. However, complexity involved in ammunition handling system is the restraint of the market. Moreover, growing demand for remote weapon type stations, increasing ammo storage capacity, secured installation, and enhance baffle design are expected to present potential growth opportunities over the forecast timeframe.
Platform, weapon type, component, feeding mechanism, mode of operation, and geography are the segmentation of the global ammunition handling system market. Platform segment is categorized into land, naval and airborne. Weapon type segment is classified into cannons, Gatling guns, main guns, machine guns, and launchers. Component segment comprises loading systems, drive assembly, ammunition storage units, auxiliary power units, and other components. Feeding mechanism includes linked, and link less. By mode of operation, the market is segmented into automatic and semi-automatic.
Based on geography, the global ammunition handling system market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Prominent players operating in the market include General Dynamics Corporation, Nobles Worldwide, Inc., McNally Industries, GSI International, Inc., Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Standard Armament Inc., Moog Inc., BAE Systems, Thales Group, and L3 Technologies, Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Ammunition Handling System Market with respect to major segments such as platform, weapon type, component, feeding mechanism, mode of operation and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Ammunition Handling System Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Ammunition Handling System Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Ammunition Handling System Market
- Others (Air Defense Platform, Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), and Handheld)
- Carrier Battle Ground Ships
- Coastal/Littoral Ships
- Fighter Aircraft
- Combat Support Aircraft
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
Weapon Type Segments
- Gatling Guns
- Main Guns
- Machine Guns
- Loading Systems
- Drive Assembly
- Ammunition Storage Units
- Auxiliary Power Units
- Other Components
Feeding Mechanism Segments
- Link Less
Mode of Operation Segments
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East