Commercial Drone Sensors Market By Type (Image Sensors (CMOS based 3D camera sensors), Lidar Sensors, Radar Sensors, GPS & GNSS Sensors, Infrared & Thermal Sensors, Current Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Inertial Sensors), By Application (Photography & Cinematography, Collision Avoidance & Distance Measurement,Inspection & Surveillance), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 - 2025
Commercial Drone Sensors Market Overview:
Commercial Drone Sensors Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 28.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The world has witnessed a sudden hike in the popularity of UAVs in the recent past, owing to continuous technological developments and rising demands for dealing with complicated and hazardous tasks in an easy and safe manner. Earlier, drones were merely used for military operations and strategic surveillances, but today, these versatile machines have found their way in numerous other application areas.
Factors impacting the market:
A rapid growth of industrialization is also a major propelling force which is catalyzing the demand for infrared and thermal imaging sensors. Increasing government initiatives for promoting precision agriculture and rising level of awareness among the farmers regarding the usage of agriculture drones for crop health analysis are acting as the major factors which are eventually boosting the market growth. However, current UAVs technologies are quite immature, as compared to manned aerial vehicles, in terms of automatic sensing, detecting and avoiding hindrance such as power lines, bushes, trees, towers and even birds. Moreover, challenges regarding power consumption of IR sensors, charging issues, collision avoidance and network security might hinder the growth of the very market segment.
Key players operating in the market:
First Sensor, Raytheon, Trimble, Teledyne Technologies Inc., FLIR Systems, Triple-IN GmbH, ON Semiconductor, SICK AG, Olympus, Velodyne LiDAR, BOSCH, Leica Geosystems, Sony, TE Connectivity, Toshiba, Sparton Navex, Systron Donner Inertial, AMS AG, Leddartech, Sensirion, Questuav, UTC Aerospace Systems and Swift Navigationamong others.
Key benefits offered from the report include
- An in-depth analysis of the Commercial Drone Sensors market, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets
- Analysis of Global Commercial Drone Sensors Market with respect to key segments such as type and application
- An comprehensive regional analysis of Global Commercial Drone Sensors Market has been covered in the report
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2025 is provided to elaborate the market potential and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2018 and 2025
- Profile of the major players in the Global Commercial Drone Sensors Market will be provided, which include product & services, key financials, new developments & business strategies
In 2017, around 2.5 million drones were sold all over the world. Out of this, drones for commercial usage account for a meagre sales of 0.2 million units which is 8% of the market volume.
Scope of the Global Commercial Drone Sensors Market
- Image Sensors (CMOS based 3D camera sensors)
- Radar Sensors
- Lidar Sensors
- Infrared & Thermal Sensors
- GPS & GNSS Sensors
- Inertial Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Current Sensors
- Other Types
- Photography & Cinematography
- Inspection & Surveillance
- Collision Avoidance & Distance Measurement
- Other Applications
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East & others