Electronic Health Records Market (By Delivery Mode: Client Server Based, and Web Based/ Cloud Based Server; By End User: Hospital and Ambulatory; By Geography) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015-2024
Global Electronic Health Records Market is estimated to reach $40 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2016 to 2024. Electronic health records (EHR) is a process of digitally collecting patient's health-related data, which also includes comprehensive patient history. EHR is designed in a way to maintain and share the data to all the healthcare providers involved in the patient's care. It aids in improving the overall safety and quality of healthcare and also reduces medical errors and adverse events. EHR is a digital version of medical information which contains all the data such as medical history, vital signs, medication and allergies, laboratory test results, demographics, personal data, and billing records. Besides, these data are managed by authorized providers only, and can be share to other authorized healthcare organizations such as pharmacies, laboratories, medical imaging facilities, and others.
The global electronic health record market is driven by factors such as need for digitalization and centralization in healthcare industry, government organizations encouraging the adoption of EHR, adoption of advanced technologies in healthcare IT, and growing demand for big data in healthcare sector. Though, lack of technical experts, interoperability concerns, and high initial investment would limit the growth of the market. Additionally, untapped markets and increasing investments by public as well as private companies would provide immense opportunities in the upcoming years.
The electronic health records market is segmented as delivery mode, end user, and geography. Delivery mode is categorized into client server based, and web based/ cloud based server. Furthermore, end user is bifurcated as hospital, and ambulatory.
Based on geography, global electronic health records market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is furthers bifurcated in U.S., Canada and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Germany, France, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, India, Japan, Australia, and others, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East and Africa.
The key market players include AdvancedMD, Inc., Athenahealth, Inc., Epic Systems Corporation, Greenway Health, LLC, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., GE Healthcare, Medical Information Technology, Inc., NextGen Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, and McKesson Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report:
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Electronic Health Recors Market with respect to major segments such as delivery mode, and end user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Electronic Health Records Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Electronic Health Records Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Electronic Health Records Market:
Delivery Mode Segments
- Client Server Based
- Web Based/ Cloud Based Server
End User Segments
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East