Flexible Printed Circuit Board Market (By Type: Single Sided Flex Circuits, Double Sided Flex Circuits, Multi-Layer Flex Circuits, Rigid Flex Circuits; By Application; By Geography) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015-2024
Global Flexible Printed Circuit Board Market is estimated to reach $33 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2016 to 2024. Flexible printed circuit board (FPCB) is a technology of assembling printed electric circuits on a flexible substrate. FPCB are designed as a replacement for traditional wire harnesses. Rising research & development has led to the development of new FPCBs that have been constantly contributing to the improvement and evolution of people's modern life. FPCB has the ability to adapt easily to miniaturization, uniformity in production, eliminate wiring errors, compact & highly suitable for mass production. They are greatly used in laptops, cell phones, cameras, pacemakers, and cochlear implants, among others. Standards and specifications have been developed by Association Connecting Electronics Industries (IPC) to provide a common ground of understanding for manufacturers and users of FPCBs.
Major drivers of the global flexible printed circuit board market are growing demand for compact & flexible devices, increasing popularity for wearable devices, technological advancements & expanding performance requirements by end-users. However, high initial costs and lack of trained personal to operate may hinder the growth of the market. Furthermore, growing applications in automated robots, automotive sector and healthcare would provide growth opportunities in the coming years.
The global flexible printed circuit board market is segmented based on the type, application and geography. By type, it is segmented into single sided flex circuits, double sided flex circuits, multi-layer flex circuits rigid flex circuits and others. Furthermore, application is segmented into instrumentations & medical, computers & data storage, consumer electronics, automotive, telecommunications, defense & aerospace, industrial electronics and others.
By geography, the FPCB market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers U.K., Italy, Germany, France and others. Asia-Pacific covers India, China, Japan, South Korea and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key market players include 3M Company, Nippon Mektron, Ltd., Interflex Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., LG Innotek, Flexible Circuit Technologies, Inc., Nitto Denko Corp., Fujikura Ltd., Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited and MFS Technology Ltd.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Flexible Printed Circuit Board market with respect to major segments such as type and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Flexible Printed Circuit Board market will be included in the report
- Profile of the key players of the Flexible Printed Circuit Board market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments, and business strategies.
Scope of Flexible Printed Circuit Board Market
- Single Sided Flex Circuits
- Double Sided Flex Circuits
- Multi-Layer Flex Circuits
- Rigid Flex Circuits
- Instrumentations & Medical
- Computers & Data Storage
- Consumer Electronics
- Defense & Aerospace
- Industrial Electronics
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East