Hadoop Market (By Component: Hardware, Software, and Services; By End User: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Retail, Government Sector, Hospitality/Travel, Healthcare and Life Sciences/Bioinformatics, Trade and Transportation, Media and Entertainment, and IT and ITES; By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2016 – 2025
Hadoop is an open-source software framework for running applications and storing data on clusters of commodity hardware. Hadoop at the center of a growing ecosystem of big data technologies that are primarily used to support advanced analytics initiatives, including predictive analytics, data mining and machine learning applications. It provides enormous storage for any kind of data, huge processing power and the ability to control virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs. Hadoop can handle various forms of structured and unstructured data, giving users more flexibility for collecting, processing and analyzing data than relational databases and data warehouses provide.
The growth of the global Hadoop market is primarily driven by factors such as growing adoption of Big Data analytics among business enterprises to facilitate sound decision making and achieve competitive edge, increasing volume of big data and growing need for big data analytics, and integration of Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data. However, the market consists of certain restraints such as immaturity of the Hadoop market, and non-uniformity of data. Moreover, efforts to increase operational efficiency and affordability of business processes, and data fusion, as well as partnerships in Hadoop market could generate several growth prospects in the coming years.
Component, end-user, and geography are the segment considered in the global Hadoop market. On the basis of component the segmentation can be given as hardware (storage, servers, network and equipment), software (management software, application software, packaged software, and performance monitoring software), and services (integration and deployment services, consulting, training, & outsourcing, and middleware and support). The end-user segment is further sub-segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance, manufacturing, telecommunications, retail, government sector, hospitality/travel, healthcare and life sciences/bioinformatics, trade and transportation, media and entertainment, and IT and ITES. Furthermore, by geography the bifurcation comprise North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
Key benefits offered from the report includes
- An in-depth analysis of the Hadoop market, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets
- Analysis of Global Hadoop Market with respect to key segments such as component, and ens-user
- An comprehensive regional analysis of Global Hadoop Market has been covered in the report
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2016 to 2025 is provided to elaborate the market potential and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Profile of the major players in the Global Hadoop Market will be provided, which include product & services, key financials, new developments & business strategies
Segments covered in the report
- Network and Equipment
- Management Software
- Application Software
- Packaged Software
- Performance Monitoring Software
- Integration and Deployment Services
- Consulting, Training, & Outsourcing
- Middleware and Support
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Government Sector
- Healthcare and Life Sciences/Bioinformatics
- Trade and Transportation
- Media and Entertainment
- IT and ITES
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Major players operating in the market includes Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Hortonworks Inc., MapR Technologies, Inc., MarkLogic Corporation, Teradata Corporation, Hitachi Vantara Corporation, Datameer, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., and Pivotal Software, Inc., among others.