Industrial Gases Market (Hydrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, Helium, Argon, and Acetylene; By Production and Delivery, By Application, By Geography) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015 - 2024
Global Industrial Gases Market is estimated to reach $82.4 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2016 to 2024. Industrial gases have numerous applications in various industrial sectors such as petroleum refinery, chemical production, food processing, healthcare, electronics, metal processing. Hydrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, helium, argon, and acetylene are widely used industrial gases for various applications in end use industries. Rapidly growing global population, changing food habits & growing fast food chains, growing demand for industrial output are the factors which will contribute to the tremendous growth of this market over the forecasted period.
Major factors driving the global industrial gases market are growing demand for packed food & beverages, resource constrains, globalization of the industry, and high adoption about medical grade gases for medical and health care industry. However, the strict environmental rules related to the manufacture and use of industrial gases coupled with high cost of transport & storage of these gases may hamper the market growth. Furthermore, capacity expansion and development of advanced technologies would unfold with numerous growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
Major segments of the global industrial gases market are products type, production and delivery, application, and geography. Products type segment comprises hydrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, helium, argon, and acetylene. Moreover, by production and delivery, market is categorized as merchant gases (liquified, tank delivery), merchant gases (cylinder delivery), and high-volume gases (on-site generation). Petroleum refinery, chemical production, food processing, healthcare, electronics, metal processing, and other applications are the sub segments of application segment.
Geographically, the global industrial gases market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major market players operating in industrial gases market include The Linde Group, Air Products & Chemicals Inc., Air Liquide S.A., Praxair, Inc., Messer Group GmbH, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, Yingde Gases Group Company, AIR WATER INC., Buzwair Industrial Gases Factories, and BASF SE, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Industrial Gases Market with respect to major segments such as products type, production and delivery, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Industrial Gases Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Industrial Gases Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Industrial Gases Market
Products Type Segments
- Carbon Dioxide
Production and Delivery Segments
- Merchant Gases (Liquified, Tank Delivery)
- Merchant Gases (Cylinder Delivery)
- High-Volume Gases (On-Site Generation)
- Petroleum Refinery
- Chemical Production
- Food Processing
- Metal Processing
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East