Inorganic Salts Market (By Product Type: Sodium Salt, Magnesium Salt, Calcium Salt, Potassium Salt, Ammonium Salt, and Others; By Application; By Geography) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015 - 2024
Global Inorganic Salts Market is estimated to reach $69,131 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2016 to 2024. A wide variety of inorganic salts are available and are used in a range of applications including agriculture, healthcare, construction, and many others. The physical and chemical properties, and uses of each inorganic salt differ from each other. Additionally, these salts play an important role for normalizing the functions of the human body. These salts are essential nutrients for humans and animals and are used by combing in the form of food to maintain some of the metabolic processes, and conducting nerve impulse.
The factors surging the demand of global inorganic salts market are increasing application of salts in pharmaceutical and construction industries, advancing rubber industry, growth in agrochemicals and agricultural sector, and rising demand for magnesium oxide. Though, toxic nature of some salts would hinder the market growth. Additionally, increasing R&D in the field of chemicals and biotechnology would provide market opportunities in years to come.
The segments of global inorganic salts market include product type, application, and geography. Product type is bifurcated into potassium salt, sodium salt, calcium salt, magnesium salt, ammonium salt, and others. Application includes food, chemical, healthcare, fertilizer, construction, and others.
Based on geographical analysis, inorganic salts market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Germany, France, Netherland, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key Major players in this market include Chemtura Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Lanxess AG, Behn Meyer, Merck Millipore, Bann Quimica, Eastman Chemicals Co., Loba Chemie Pvt. Ltd., Otsuka Chemical Co Ltd., and Emerald Performance Materials, among others.
The key takeaways from the report:
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Inorganic Salts Market with respect to major segments such as product type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Inorganic Salts Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Inorganic Salts Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Inorganic Salts Market:
Product Type Segments
- Sodium Salt
- Magnesium Salt
- Calcium Salt
- Potassium Salt
- Ammonium Salt
- Other Product Types
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East