Isostearic Acid Market (By End-Use Industry: Chemical Esters, Personal Care, Lubricant & Greases, and Other End-use Industries; By Geography) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015 - 2024
Global Isostearic Acid Market is estimated to reach $630 Million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2016 to 2024. In terms of volume the market is expected to reach 86 Kilo Tons by 2024. Isostearic acid is a liquid fatty acid formed by the reaction of oleic-acid with a natural mineral catalyst.
The branched structure of isostearic acid improves its dispersing power because of which it is used in industrial and cosmetic applications for the stabilization of pigments and mineral particles in oils and solvents. This ingredient acts as emollient, emulsifier or cleaning agents depending on the type of personal care product that are manufactured. Owing to its high thermal, odor, and oxidation stability, these acid finds its application across numerous industries such as lubricants, chemical esters, personal care, textiles, and packaging.
The growth of global isostearic acid is majorly driven by factors such as rising demand of bio-lubricants, growing demand for personal care products, and enlarging end use industries. However, high cost of isostearic acid is expected to restrict the market growth. Besides, growing beauty products market in cooperation with cosmetics globally is expected to open up new growth opportunities for the market in the forecast timeframe.
End-use industry, and geography are the major segments considered in the global isostearic acid market. Chemical esters, lubricants and greases, personal care, and other end-use industry are the classification of end-user segments.
Based on geography, global isostearic acid market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consists of UK, Germany, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Arizona Chemical Company, LLC, Croda International, Nissan Chemicals, Jarchem Industries, Inc., and Emery Oleochemicals, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Isostearic Acid Market with respect to major segments such as end-user industries, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Isostearic Acid Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Isostearic Acid Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Isostearic Acid Market
End-Use Industry Segments
- Chemical Esters
- Personal Care
- Lubricants and Greases
- Other End-User Industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East