Isostearic Acid Market (By End-Use Industry: Chemical Esters, Personal Care, Lubricant & Greases, and Other End-use Industries; By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
Isostearic Acid Market Overview:
The Global Isostearic Acid Market is estimated to reach $630 Million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2016 to 2024. In terms of volume the market is expected to reach 86 Kilo Tons by 2024. Isostearic acid is appropriate ingredient used for personal care products due to its oxidation and odour stability. Liquid soaps, skin care, hair care, sun protection creams, bath & shower products, and lip colour cosmetics are the isostearic acid applications in personal care products. Increasing consumer consciousness about bio-ingredient based products and growing health concern are also expected to boost isostearic acid market during the forecast period.
Growing demand of bio-lubricants, cumulative demand of personal care products, and increasing end-use industries are the factors driving the growth of the isostearic acid market. Though, high cost of isostearic acid may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, growing beauty products market together with cosmetics might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
The global isostearic acid market is segmented on the basis of end-use industries and geography. By end-use industries, the market is segmented into chemical esters, personal care, lubricants & greases, and other end-use industries.
Based on geography, the global isostearic acid market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consists of UK, Germany, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Arizona Chemical Company, LLC, Croda International, Nissan Chemicals, Jarchem Industries, Inc., and Emery Oleochemicals, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Isostearic Acid Market with respect to major segments such as end-use industries, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Isostearic Acid Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Isostearic Acid Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Isostearic Acid Market
End-Use Industry Segments
- Chemical Esters
- Personal Care
- Lubricants and Greases
- Other End-User Industries
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East