Liquid Crystal Polymer Market Overview :
Liquid Crystal Polymers show highly ordered structure in both melt and solid state. Benefits of Liquid Crystal Polymers are outstanding moldability in thin sections, excellent chemical resistance and heat resistance. These polymers can be used as a substitute of materials such as metals, composites, ceramics, and other plastics due to its outstanding strength at extreme temperatures and resistance to all radiation, chemicals, weathering, and burning. These polymers are used in electrical, automotive, chemical processing, medical, and consumer goods applications.
Growing electrical & electronics industry, better properties of Liquid Crystal Polymers, growing engineering resin substitute used for ultra-thin components, and high adoption of high performance, lightweight materials from the automobiles industry are the factors propelling the growth of the liquid crystal polymer market. However, low-weld strength and high price of liquid crystal polymers may hinder the growth of the market. Furthermore, growth possibility in medical & consumer goods applications might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global liquid crystal polymer market is segmented on application and geography. The liquid crystal polymer market is segmented by application as lightning, electrical & electronics, consumer goods, medical, automotive, and others.
Based on geography, the global liquid crystal polymer market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW) North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are Solvay S.A., Polyplastics Co., Ltd., Toray International, Inc., Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited., Celanese Corporation, Shanghai Pret Composites Co., Ltd., PolyOne Corporation, Ueno Fine Chemicals Industry Ltd., RTP Company, and Kuraray, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Liquid Crystal Polymer Marketwith respect to major segments such as application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Liquid Crystal Polymer Markethas been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Liquid Crystal Polymer Marketwill be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Liquid Crystal Polymer Market
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East