Low Pressure Molding Machine Market Global Scenario Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2016 – 2025
Low Pressure Molding Machine Market Overview :
Low pressure molding is a process typically used to encapsulate, seal and protect electronics components such as circuit boards with the help of hot-melt adhesives. The purpose is to protect electronics components against moisture, dust dirt, and vibration. They aid to achieve superior sealing and better protection of electronics/electrical components with higher productivity. Low pressure molding machine requires significantly less material to provide delicate circuitries with excellent sealing adhesion, and temperature & solvent resistance. Also, the molding process is biologically compatible, as most of the materials used during this process are derived from natural ingredients and the leftover scraps & substances are renewable or biodegradable in nature.
Advanced properties of all-electric injection molding machines, rising automotive industry and improving standard of living in the emerging economies, and rapid growth in the packaging industry are the major key drivers fueling the growth of the global low-pressure molding machine market. However, less economical for small production capabilities, and heating & hydraulic pressure issue are the major hindrances for the market growth. Moreover, growing demand from the healthcare industry is likely to gain significant impetus in the coming future.
Type, application, and geography are the major segments considered in the global low-pressure molding machine market. The type segment is bifurcated into auto type, and semi-auto type. On the basis of application, the segment includes automotive, electronics, and appliance.
Based on geography, the global low-pressure molding machine market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major players operating in the global market include Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd., MoldMan Systems, Haitian International Holdings Limited, Long Shine, The Japan Steel Works Ltd., LPMS, Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd, Winstar, OptiMel, and Milacron Holdings Corp. among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Low-Pressure Molding Machine Market with respect to major segments such as type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Low-Pressure Molding Machine Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Low-Pressure Molding Machine Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Low-Pressure Molding Machine Market
- Auto Type
- Semi-Auto Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East