Military Personal Protective Equipment Market (By Product Type: Advanced Combat Helmet, Pelvic Protection Systems, Life Safety Jacket, and Others; By Application; By Geography) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015-2024
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market is estimated to reach $24.5 billion by 2024 with CAGR of 6.5% between 2016 and 2024. Several military conflicts and terrorist activities have highlighted the importance of personal protective equipment for dealing with events involving chemical, biological, and nuclear agents. Military personal protective equipment provide protection from serious injuries caused from interaction with physical, chemical, radiological, electrical, mechanical or any bio-hazards matter. Various companies are continuously working to provide precise personal protective wears. Numerous personal protective equipment designed for safety include hand & foot protection, eye protection, face protection, and head protection, among others.
Driving factors such as growing awareness about safety & security of military personals, initiative by government in procurement of personal protective wears, high conflicts at borders among various countries and rising threat of terrorism expected to increase the growth of the military personal protective equipment market. Though, high cost incurred for the wellbeing and for security procedures may hamper the growth of the market. Additionally, technological advancements, light weight body armor and personal protective equipment for female military personals due to increasing number of females joining the armed forces would provide opportunity for the growth in the upcoming years.
The military personal protective equipment market has been segmented based on the product, application and geography. Product segment includes advanced combat helmet (ACH), pelvic protection systems (PPS), life safety jacket, body armor (BA), improved outer tactical vest (IOTV), military combat eye protection (MCEP) and others. Furthermore, applications are segmented into army, air force, navy and others.
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada and Mexico covered under North America wherein Europe covers U.K., Germany, Italy, France and others. Asia-Pacific covers India, China, Japan and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key market players include BAE Systems, 3M Ceradyne, Honeywell Advanced Fibres and Composites, Cigweld Pty Ltd., Gateway Safety, Inc., Lindstrom Group, Uvex Safety Group, DuPont, Eagle Industries Unlimited Inc., and Revision Military Inc.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Military Personal Protective Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as product and application of the market.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Military Personal Protective Equipment market will be included in the report
- Profile of key players of the Military Personal Protective Equipment market, which include key financials, product & services, new developments, and business strategies
Scope of Military Personal Protective Equipment Market
- Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
- Pelvic Protection Systems (PPS)
- Life Safety Jacket
- Body Armor (BA)
- Improved Outer Tactical Vest (IOTV)
- Military Combat Eye Protection (MCEP)
- Other Products
- Air Force
- Other Applications
- North America
- South America
- Middle East