Mixed Reality Market Global Scenario Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2016 – 2024
Mixed reality (MR), is the inclusion of physical and virtual worlds to create new visualizations and surroundings, where physical and digital objects exist in the same place and interact in real time. They are sometimes known or referred as hybrid reality. It is widely used by the users while watching movies or playing games. It provides an illusion to physical world which is hard to break, and hence provide full entertainment to the users. Mixed reality not only takes place in the real world or virtual world, but is also a mix of actual reality and virtual reality, covering both augmented-reality and augmented virtuality through mesmeric technology.
The primary factors to drive the global mixed reality market are rise in consumer electronics market, and progress in evolution of mixed reality in games and entertainment industry. Though, the high costs as well as unpopularity of this technology are the major hindrance for the growth of the market. Moreover, mixed reality can be used in training program for aerospace & defence, also this technology can be effectively used in schools & colleges, as it provides 3D images offering to interactive learning experience, is further expected to open up new growth opportunities for the market in the coming future.
The global mixed reality market is segmented on the basis of component, device type, application, and geography. The segmentation by component includes hardware, and software. By device type the segment is divided into wired, and wireless. Application segment is further categorized into aerospace & defence, industrial, medical, consumer, architecture, and other applications. Furthermore by geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Based on geography, mixed reality market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Prominent players operating in the market are Microsoft Corporation, EON Reality Inc., Google, Atheer, Inc., Facebook Inc., Magic Leap, Inc., Osterhout Design Group, HTC Corporation, Samsung, and DAQRI, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Mixed Reality Market with respect to major segments such as component, device type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Mixed Reality Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Mixed Reality Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Mixed Reality Market
Device Type Segments
- Aerospace & Defence
- Other Applications
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East