Neem Extract Market (By Application: Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, And Animal Feed; By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015 ? 2024
Global Neem Extract Market is estimated to reach $2,862 Million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 17.3% from 2016 to 2024. Neem, scientifically called as Azadirachta Indica, is gaining significant popularity globally, owing to its use in a wide range of applications including cosmetics, medicine, agriculture, and in several pest control products. It consists of several complex elements including nimbin, nimbidin, nimbolide, limonoids and such similar types of elements that assists in diseases management through a range of genetic pathways. Neem extract constitutes of antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-carcinogenic properties and are highly recommended for the treatment of skin disorders and skin infections. Neem extracts are being commonly used in Ayurveda, homeopathy, unani, and modern medicines for the treatment of several infectious or metabolic diseases.
The global neem extract market is driven by factors such as, rising demand for alternative to chemical-based cosmetics, increasing utilization of bio-based fertilizers and pesticides, growing investments in R&D, and rising preference of ayurved-based therapies. Though, factors such as, limited concentration of need plants to certain countries only could pose challenge for the market. Additionally, market expansion, and increasing application of neem extracts would create market opportunities in years to come.
The global neem extract market is categorized as application, and geography. Application is further segmented into pharmaceuticals, personal care, animal feed, and agriculture.
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players operating in the market include Neeming Australia Pvt. Ltd., Ozone Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Fortune Biotech Ltd., The Indian Neem Tree Company, E.I.D Parry India Ltd., PJ Margo Pvt. Ltd., Parker Biotech Private Limited, Bros India Group, Agro Extracts Limited, and Terramera Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report:
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Neem Extract Market with respect to major segments such as application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Neem Extract Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Neem Extract Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Neem Extract Market:
- Personal Care
- Animal Feed
- North America
- South America
- Middle East