Phytosphingosine Market Overview:
Phytosphingosine is an antibacterial & conditioning lipid. This lipid is existing in abundance in plants, mammals, and yeast. This lipid helps to maintain healthy skin & control the creation and regulation of lipids on the outer layers of the skin, so assuring natural as well as regular moisturization. It is broadly applicable in production of cosmetics, owing to its inflammation reduction property by decreasing the level of allergic cytokines. Its applications include facewash, cleansing wipes, and moisturizer, among other applications. High demand for anti-acne products is the main factor which is expected to drive the phytosphingosine market around the globe.
Growing demand of anti-acne products among young population, increasing demand for bio-based cosmetic products, and growing health concerns are the factors driving the growth of the phytosphingosine market. However, inconsistent yield and high cost may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, rising usage of phytosphingosine in pharmaceutical industry might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global phytosphingosine market is segmented on the basis of application, and geography. The market is segmented by application as facewash, cleansing wipes, moisturizer, and other applications.
Based on geography, global phytosphingosine market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include AK Scientific Inc., BOC Sciences, Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc., Beckmann-Kenko GmbH, Doosan Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Sungwun Pharmacopia Co. Ltd., MolPort, and Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Phytosphingosine Market with respect to major segments such as application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Phytosphingosine Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Phytosphingosine Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Phytosphingosine Market
- Cleansing Wipes
- Other Applications
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East