Solid Tire Market Global Scenario Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2016 – 2025
Solid Tire Market Overview :
Solid tire are generally made of solid rubber and plastic compounds via moldings operations. They are prominently used in industrial and commercial applications and are non-pneumatic. They can be sometimes referred to as airless or non-pneumatic tire, according to the material used for manufacturing of these tire. Solid tire are majorly manufactured for lawn movers, golf carts, skateboards, scooters, and many type of industrial vehicles, carts, and trailers. One of the most significant applications of solid tire is for material handling equipment (forklifts). Such tire are installed by means of a hydraulic tire press.
Some of the factors driving the growth of the global solid tire market include rise in growth of the mining vehicles and construction machinery with demanding requirement of solid tire, and rising urbanization and industrialization which have surged the demand for forklifts, port machinery, and other industrial vehicles. However, concern of superior materials with enhanced properties with respect to solid tire may hamper the market growth. Moreover, rising demand of solid tire in military vehicles, ports, and airports is likely to generate profitable growth opportunities for the market in the coming future.
Type, application, and geography are the major segments considered in the global solid tire market. On the basis of type segment, the bifurcation is given as cured on solid tire, and pressed on solid tire. Segmentation by application includes engineering vehicles, construction machinery, military vehicles, and other applications.
Based on geography, the global solid tire market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the report include TY Cushion Tire, Setco Solid Tire & Rim Assembly, Continental AG, MICHELIN, Trelleborg AB, NEXEN TIRE AMERICA INC., Tube & Solid Tire Limited, Superior Tire & Rubber Corp, Global Rubber industries (GRI), and CAMSO among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Solid Tire Market with respect to major segments such as type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Solid Tire Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Solid Tire Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Solid Tire Market
- Cured On Solid Tire
- Pressed On Solid Tire
- Engineering Vehicles
- Construction Machinery
- Military Vehicles
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East