Sports Protective Equipment Market (Protective Eyewear, Helmets & other Headgear, Face Protection & Mouth Guards; Lower Extremity Protective Equipment, Upper Extremity Protective Equipment, Head & Face Protective Equipment, and Trunk & Thorax Protective Equipment; Multi-Retail Stores, Specialty Retail Stores, and Online Stores; By Geography) Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015-2024
Global Sports Protective Equipment Market is estimated to reach $9,299 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2016 to 2024. Sports protective equipment are used to reduce injury risk while playing cricket, football, basketball and other such sports. Sports protective equipment such as face protection & mouth guards, protective eyewear, helmets, pads, and guards have gained wide popularity among individuals owing to its extensive demand in national and international sports. Increase in participation in various sports activities at college and school level also drive the sports protective equipment market.
Growth in national & international sports activities and rise in consumer awareness regarding health & fitness and are the major factors driving the global sports protective equipment market. Moreover, increasing disposable income of individuals, majorly in the developing regions, has also supplemented growth of the market. However, high cost of these equipment may hinder the market growth in the coming years. Rising trend of e-commerce would provide attractive business opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The global sports protective equipment market is bifurcated by product type, area of protection, and distribution channel. By product type, the market is further categorized into protective eyewear, helmets & other headgear, face protection & mouth guards, and pads, guards, chest protectors, & gloves. The market by area of protection is segmented into upper extremity protective equipment, lower extremity protective equipment, trunk & thorax protective equipment, and head & face protective equipment. Distribution channel segment includes multi-retail stores, online stores & others, and specialty retail stores.
Geographical segment includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, Australia, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major players operating in the sports protective equipment market are BRG Sports, Nike Inc., Puma SE, Adidas Ag, Asics Corporation, Amer Sports Corporation, Xenith, Shock Doctor, Under Armour Inc., and Vista Outdoor, among others.
The key takeaways from the report:
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Sports Protective Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as product type, area of protection, and distribution channel
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities of the global Sports Protective Equipment Market
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Sports Protective Equipment Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Sports Protective Equipment Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Sports Protective Equipment Market:
Product Type Segments
- Protective Eyewear
- Helmets & Other Headgear
- Face Protection & Mouth Guards
- Pads, Guards, Chest Protectors, & Gloves
Area of Protection Segments
- Lower Extremity Protective Equipment
- Upper Extremity Protective Equipment
- Head & Face Protective Equipment
- Trunk & Thorax Protective Equipment
Distribution Channel Segments
- Multi-Retail Stores
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Online Stores & Others
- North America
- South America
- Middle East