Cloud computing security or, cloud security denotes to a broad set of technologies, policies, and controls arranged to protect applications data, and the associated infrastructure of cloud based technologies. It is a sub-domain of network security, computer security, and, more largely, information security. The technique provides users with capabilities to process and store their data in third-party centres or data centres which are then known as clouds. Various web based service models and deployment models were used by the companies as per their organization structure for different purposes.
There are various drivers, restraints and opportunities that impact the growth of the market. Growing adoption of cloud services by companies or enterprises is the key driving factor of the market. Also growing threats of cyber-attacks due to surge in digitalization is one of another driving force of the world cloud security market. The growing trends of BYOD and the increasing digital or online identities in all size of organizations and growing trend of IoT result in a enormous growth in progressive cyberattacks, thus generating the need for accepting cloud-based security techniques and services. Additionally, amplified adoption of cloud services by medium and large-scale enterprises with rising demand for managed security and services generates ample chances or opportunities for the market players. On the other hand, low awareness about cloud based services and high cost of installation and operations hampers the growth of the market.
The world cloud security market has been segmented into type, end users, and geography. On the basis of type, global world cloud security market has been divided into security and privacy, effective encryption, data security, compliance and legal and contractual issues. On the basis of end users, the market has been segmented as small, large and medium enterprises.
Based on geography, world cloud security market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are Cisco Systems, CA Technologies Inc., Fortinet Inc., Intel Corp., IBM Corp., VMware and Symantec Corp, TrendMicro, BMC Software, CloudPassage, and SkyHigh Networks Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of World Cloud Security Market with respect to major segments such as type, end users, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of World Cloud Security Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the World Cloud Security Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the World Cloud Security Market
- Security and Privacy
- Effective Encryption
- Data Security
- Legal and contractual issues
End User Segments
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East